Disaster assistance was established by Blue Mountain Power Co-op to provide members with help during a significant financial loss.
- be a member in good standing with the Blue Mountain Power Co-op
- and have suffered a significant financial loss
Submit applications to:
Jerry Reglin, General Manager
4920 - 43 Street, PO Box 1538
Rocky Mountain House, Alberta
- Applications will be presented to the Blue Mountain Power Co-op Board of Directors at a regular board meeting.
- Assistance may be granted in a range of one (1) to three (3) months equivalency of the member’s distribution tariffs.
- Approval will be made by board motion.
Applicants will be notified in writing of the board’s decision.