Reg Dean - Director
Reg Dean has been a member of the Blue Mountain Power Co-op Board of Directors for 2 years.
- Graduated from the University of Alberta in 1975 (BscF)
- Has owned Caroline Supplies Ltd. Since 1976
- Has been a Chamber of Commerce Executive since 1984 (President/Vice President/Director)
- Worked closely with Shell Oil to bring in the Caroline Shell Complex along with 8 Shell Houses
- Has served on many boards including SPIRIT, the Blue Mountain Power Co-op, Ag Society, Ambulance, Clearwater Trails Initiative and Clearwater Communications Committee.
- Was instrumental in getting Caroline HUB project started and following through to it’s completion on budget
- Helped to spearhead the Caroline Community Clinic which the Chamber of Commerce still owns and operates