Pat Alexander - Director
Pat has been a member of the Blue Mountain Power Co-op board for 17 years. Serving as Chairman from 2003 – 2008 and as Vice-Chairman from 2008 - 2015.
Pat has been, or is currently involved with:
• Clearwater County Councillor from 2004 - 2017
• Clearwater County Reeve from 2008 - 2017
• Rocky Mountain Regional Solid Waste Authority
• Clearwater Regional Fire Rescue Services Committee
• Chairman of the North Saskatchewan Watershed Alliance
• Physician Recruitment and Retention Committee
• Development / Subdivision / Environmental Review Appeal Board
• Provincial Court Nominating Committee for 6 years
• President of the Aurora community center Board
• Pat served five years as the chairman of the David Thompson High School Parent council
• Gilby 4H beef club for 18 years
• Coached minor fastball for 10 years, five years at the provincial level
Pat worked for Imperial Oil operating wells, compressor stations and overseeing facility and pipeline construction. Pat and his wife Patricia have owned and operated the Carlos Valley Ranch north of Leslieville since 1973. He has four children and eight grandchildren.