Dwight Oliver - Vice-Chair
Dwight has served 16 years on the Blue Mountain Power Co-op Board of Directors.
Dwight has been, or is currently involved with:
- Chair of Contract Policy Committee representing REAs in negotiation with Investor Owned Utilities
- Chair of the Caroline and District Volunteer Ambulance Board for over 12 years
- Alberta Justice Safe Communities Task Force
- Alberta Association of Municipal Districts and Counties for 3 years
- Department of Energy Transmission Facilities Cost Monitoring Committee
- President of the Caroline Agricultural Society
- Alberta Federation of REAs Board
- Former Clearwater County Councillor and Clearwater County Reeve
Dwight is a lifelong farmer in Caroline Alberta and continues to be extremely active in the community.