How to Apply
If you are interested in a promising career, why not join the Blue Mountain Power Co-op team?
No postings of interest right now? Why not contact us anyway? We're always looking for new talent.
Please forward a resume with a cover letter indicating your area of interest:
- Drop it off in person or mail it to the office: 4920 - 43 Street, Rocky Mountain House
- Email our General Manager, Jerry Reglin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call us at 310-POWR (7697)
We would be delighted to explore ways you could have a great career with the Blue Mountain Power Co-op.
Current Available Positions:
We are looking for a hardworking individual with a happy ‘can-do and will-do’ attitude! Our focus and priority is our customer and it needs to be yours as well.
Requirements for this position:
- Punctual and reliable
- Physically Fit
- Outdoor Environment
- Energetic, fast-learner
- Excellent level of oral communication skills
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Able to work efficiently with little or no supervision
- UTT Certificate is an asset
- Willing to train as Utility Tree Trimmer (UTT)
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License is required
- Class 1 Driver’s License is an asset
Please respond before November 15, 2019 by email to:
Jerry Reglin, General Manager
Blue Mountain Power Co-op